Greenstar 4000 Combi review.
The Greenstar 4000 is designed for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom, it is a direct replacement for the Greenstar i range. It features a sleek new look, an easy to use full colour text display and is very quiet too. The Greenstar 4000 has a range of power outputs to meet a variety of heating and hot water needs.
Available in both natural gas and LPG.
The 4000 comes in two Combi models - 25kW and 30kW with hot water flow rates up to 12.3 l/min.
Standard Guarantee - 7 Years
With any Greenstar System Filter - 8 Years
With any Greenstar System Filter + £150 (Non-WAI Excelerate members only) - 10 Years
The 4000 range is able to run on a 20% hydrogen blend - so you can be confident it will run on gas for it’s lifetime.
- Wide power range helps to reduce gas consumption and lower energy bills
- Innovative 'Quick Tap' water saving function helps you reduce water waste
- The modern new design comes with an easy to use colour display
- Operates extremely well in low water pressure areas, ensuring powerful and warm showers
- One of the quietest combi boilers available, making it easy to live with
- Features wireless connectivity with the Bosch EasyControl
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Suitable for small to medium homes